Beast pants domesticated 33
Brts
Ff duros

Bottom:
Redemption MMC 30
29 brts
Winkler classics that are just amazingly worn

That Beast Pants looks good man!

I tend to go back to my 34mm P-Rep. I like the feel of a heavier board.

awesome :slight_smile:

BEWARE Color Deck
BRTs w/ TKY Bushings
Oak RV2 White
FBS Extrasmooth Tape

New Poli P3 shape. I have every shape deck that Poli made in the P1, and even have a few pre-P1 Bondo mold decks. I was also the first person to have a P2 deck, about 5 months before they were released… a gift from him to me as a prototype. Happened to be a split too. And after all those Polis… I can honestly say, the P3 finally nailed it. Definitely THE best shape he makes! :slight_smile:

Poli P3 (top and bottom graphic)
TNP Tape
Ytruck X5s
Witchcraft bushings
Joycult XLs

After my favourite setup got shredded until it didnt have much pop left I finally picked up a new DK to replace the old one. And I have to say, it is absolutely gorgeous. I also had those GOF Boardrails that I picked up last saturday and initially wanted to save for something else. But hey, they just fit perfectly

DK Deck, GOF Board rails, BRTs, Oaks, Dislocation Bushings, FBS tape

Y trucks New yellow 4,Oak Wheels RV2 Banana,handmade board 32 mm and my own design

Those holes though, lolol.

you should try these spacers…

beastpants feral, prete 6010, cruiserjoy

Yup haha don’t care too much about them, the finito setup is what is all about in my opinion for now!!

Dude and the trucks look awesome and the board shapes are awesome but I ride my homemade one, for now, waiting for the new deck to arrive in couple weeks, then !!

amazing setups mate!

Latest custom from wush, really enjoying this deck

Chemsfb mid-pro carbon fiber… new BRT 2.0s and pink oak bowls, too

that muska knockoff is tooooo clean!

Roundsides

holy matcharoni :ok_hand: