Introduce Yourself!

heyo im joe. im from CT and ive been fingerboarding since 2008. i had an account on the old ffi but never posted, and i use to be active on fbhq before it became a ghosttown. im glad ffi is back up and running! im already seeing some familiar faces from real life and insta on here :ok_hand: my insta is the same as my username so check it out if you want to see me post clips every 10 years or so lol. im stoked to now be apart of another realm in the fb world :metal:

Hey y’all I’m jordan. I live in Minnesota and I got my first fingerboard in 2007 and it’s been a on and off on going hobby since then

Welcome to ffi bro :facepunch::black_heart:

Hi, I’m Xi from Beijing.

I started fingerboarding from around 2000 with a non-TD plastic fingerboard.

I was part of FFI before, and was just leaving home to go to university, but I needed my home PC with the DV interface card to be able to capture video from my MiniDV tapes so I didn’t really post much (HAHA REMEMBER TAPES?) I got myself a Berlinwood, Substance wheels and Arctic tuning (still have this setup in good condition) but couldn’t really contribute much so I was deleted.

One day, I found FingerboardHQ and found an event in Manchester UK. Despite knowing no one in the online scene at the time, fingerboarding was such a strong passion I turned up anyway and made loads of cool friends. The UK scene was seriously awesome. Love you guys.

The first event just made my love for fingerboarding even greater than before and I started to get hyped and posted some new videos. For the first time, I had a little acknowledgement from peers and many respected fingerboarders. I still think it’s hilarious I got sponsored without having a digital HD camcorder, but I have full gratitude to Close Up for all their support. Also, thanks to Bart Dewulf - I will pay you back, dude!

After that, I’ve dipped in and out of many online fingerboard communities over the years, and although I had an account on the new FFI a while ago, I’ve been a bit busy and just got round to posting now. Even though my online activity has sometimes fallen off, I’ve never stopped fingerboarding. I haven’t really been on Instagram either but might make a new account if I have the time.

I remember you Og bastard!

@cdplaya0 i speak to Travis once a month, dudes still the coolest - he’s really into music production so if you want him to response kind of promptly then mention something like that heehee

Hi everyone,

I’ve been fingerboarding for around 2 years and am loving it. Not too many fingerboarders nearby so it’s nice to see a forum with others.

Hi, all.

My name’s Greg and I’m from Dublin, Ireland. Started fingerboarding back in 2008. Went off it for the longest time and hoping to get back into it for casual boredom purposes. Thanks.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Cory or Cory R as most people from the old FFI would remember me by. I started fingerboarding back in 2007. I joined the original FFI in Summer of 2008. I went to Rendezvous 4-11? and a few spaced out. I fingerboarded from 2008 till I went to college in 2011. I then got back into FBing in 2014 for a few months (Went to a rendezvous again around that time and fell in love with it again) but then I quickly stopped due to still not being done with college and life stuff. Then this year I picked it up again and I really do not plan to stop this time :smiley:

My goal this time around is to give back to the community that gave so much to me when I was younger in any way I can :v:

IG: Instagram

I misread that last part as “casual bedroom purposes”. It makes sense if you think about it!

My name is TJ Whitacre and I have been fingerboarding off and on roughly since 99-00. I was known on the Tech Deck forums as Tman90 and made many great friends. I used to own the bushing company known as BlackDragon Bushings. My website was one of the last “Tech Deck Sites that grind”

You really ring a bell!

I remember you dude! Lol

I recognize that username! I was crisqod & crisqod123 on Techdeck.com :slight_smile: