Fingerboard Collections

UP:
Shortwood NWDC/Shortwood/King Size 4ply Royal Shape/Yellowood/Nollie Plastic/Lignum Oldschool Shape/Alfa G2/Forest G4/Birds/Birds Minilogo/Rusties/MiracleFb
Down:
Beastpants Domesticated Shape/Beastpants FBS Domesticated Shape/Berlinwood Wide Low/Berlinwood Classic/Berlinwood Classic/Berlinwood Breit old/PurpleHaze/PurpleHaze/Lenwood/Hollywood/HeroFactory/HeroFactory Special/HeroFactory/HeroFactory

Just found a box full of older decks i packed up after moving 2 years ago…

I am jealous of your brutal and poli collection! So many nice boards!

I’ll have to show my wife this thread next time she is bummed on another bubble mailer showing up at our door.

nice collection. love the variety. looking forward to getting my two 6010s on monday.

I found a picture of my collection from 2012! I did have to sell a few of these when my bag was stolen with my camcorder, setup and wallet among other things. I miss that Kinda deck!

The collection has got even larger since then though. This doesn’t include my Tech Deck collection.

Epic collection bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Damn Peter, it’s super rad seeing a big group of the decks you’ve owned in the past!! You’ve got some rad old gems in there for sure, and I’m honored to have some of my company decks in your collection as well :paw_prints:

Holy crapppppp, it’s super wild seeing those kulture decks in your collection! I remember seeing that split one on the old FFI, so it’s good to see you still keeping with the hobby and enjoying it! :paw_prints: