Cartwheels

Hi guys!

I’ve spaced on posting in this thread for a while, but here we go.

I’m the owner of Cartwheels and have been since 2015. In the last year I’ve worked hard to create a wheel that’s a little different! My wheels have 2 cores in each wheel which can both be different colours. The bearing is centralized so you run the wheels either way round and they can look totally different!

Each wheel has 2 bearings and go great on TDLB and Ytrucks!

Check out the site today @ www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com

Cheers!

I’ve tried them on a friends setup And I was blown away by how different these feels from any other company out there ! Great research and originality . If only the canadian dollar wasnt that poor !

COMING SOON!

Hey Simon,
nice to see you on the Forum!
Love your wheels! Cant wait to get in touch with the Single Bearing Version :slight_smile: <3 <3

I’ve really been enjoying my set! Before that I wasnt using my setup with the Y-trucks and now I’m using it a lot!

these look epic!!

Thanks dude!

Thanks for the review man. Really love the amazing photos you took!

Some more Cartwheels:

Not too sure how I’d feel about the material on the black wheels you posted because they look a little rough, but overall good job!

The material on the black is in fact the same as the white actually. It’s smoother than it looks and wears in too!

When you wear the blacks in they look a lot cleaner, literally look smooth black like theres nothing on them
Plan to review them soon so ill show ya!

Hi all,

I’ll hold my hands up and say I announced the new single bearing wheels a wee bit prematurely. I slid back a little and worked on improving shape and design before the official release.

I’m NOW at a point where I can show whats to come. And here it is…

I’ve been waiting!